ITINERARY: Emeraude Classic Cruise Halong Bay 2Days/1Night
Day 1: Halong Arrival - Overnight Cruise (Lunch/Dinner)
08.00: Pickup by private car at your hotel about 8.30. Spend 3 hour sight-seeing country Vietnam on the way to Halong city. Arrive at Emeraude Pier just before 12.00 AM.
12.00 - 13.00 welcome by Emeraude staff and board shuttle boat for chord transfer (approximately 20 minutes) to the Emeraude. Welcome cocktail and check in on board the Emeraude.
13.00 -18.00 The Emeraude Cruise through Halong Bay passing by some of the most scenic locations including Yen Ngua, Con Coc Mountains and a floating village. A Vietnamese buffet lunch is served between 13.00 and 14.30 in the Emeraude restaurant. There is an optional guided visit to Sungsot Grotto (Grotto Surprises), weather and tide permitting. Option of afternoon tea with pasties on the sundeck or in the restaurant and an aperitif before dinner.
18.30 Arrival at Titop Island for overnight on board.
19.00 - 21.00 A Vietnamese buffet dinner is served in the Emeraude dining room. Accommodation and overnight on board the Titop Island, Halong Bay
Day 2: Emeraude Classic Cruise Halong Bay - Departure (Breakfast)
07.00 The Emeraude sets sail once again through the breathtaking scenery of Halong Bay heading for Halong Public Port.
07.00 - 09.00 A European buffet breakfast is served in the Emeraude restaurant
08.30 - 09.30 Check out of cabin.
09.30 - 10.00 Transfer by shuttle boat back to Emeraude Pier. Pick up and transfer to your hotel in Hanoi. End trip.
Services Available on board: Massage, two bars, light entertainment, guided excursion to Sungsot grotto, Tai Chi class, free use of snorkeling equipment
- The cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- The following details are required at least one week prior to cruise for advance registration: full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number and dates permitted to stay in Vietnam.
- A valid passport is required upon check in on board
- Insurance is not included. Clients are recommended to take their own insurance before departure.
- Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Welcome cocktail
- Entrance fee to Halong Bay
- Cruise through Halong Bay
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- Tax and service charges
- Vietnamese buffet lunch and dinner and European breakfast buffet
- Two way transfers between Hanoi and Halong by private car.
- Foreign management and multilingual crew an service staff
- All airfares and transfers
- Visa arrangements
- Personal expenses (drinks, extra services and tips)
As indicated: (A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
Tariff for this trip: The tariff may differentiate according to number of participants and the high or low seasons in Vietnam.
Please contact us to get the best price!